Recipe: Nut Butter and Banana on Hawaiian Bread Toast
This easy meal is very popular with my four year old and packed with plant protein. I noticed that toasting the bread really brings out the mild sweetness of the bread with a hint of pineapple flavor and makes it easier to spread the nut butter butter.
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Best Grains nonGMO Hawaiian Bread
- 2 tbsp. of your favorite organic nut butter
- Cacao powder
- Chia seeds
- Lightly toast 2 slices of Aunt Millie’s Best Grains nonGMO Hawaiian Bread.
- Thinly spread a nut butter of your choice (I used organic creamy peanut butter.
- Top with banana slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, cacao powder, and chia seeds.